Sunday, March 1, 2009

3/1/09

Weight: 285

(B:) 1 c red grapes, water
(L:) Sweet Tomatoes salad bar - Mixed greens!! squash, radishes, peppers, cucumbers, red beans, garbanzo beans, sunflower seeds, olives, 2 baked potatoes - plain (too much starch), Raspberry Vinegar, water
(D:) Boca Burger (these are new to me) Roasted red peppers, cauliflower and asparagus,1 banana and handful of red grapes, way too many cashews with salt :( water

I feel like I ate way too much today. I feel very full right now and I don't like that feeling. I was very active this weekend which could have been why I ate more, but I ate too much dinner.

Also, I signed up for 24 hour Fitness so I will start exercising tomorrow. They had a special where you had no fees. You pay your first and last month of dues (which i$29.95/month) and that was it! Also, there is no contract so I don't feel trapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment