Friday, March 6, 2009

3-6-09


Weight: 282
Yesterday's weight was too much to lose in one day. Today's weight seems more normal. I have now lost 24 pounds and I am very happy with that!

(B:) 1 small granny smith apple, water
(Birthday treats from my friends) carrots, broccoli, tomatoes and Dr. F apple crisp! I ate quite a bit of the cake myself. In fact, I kind of munched on it all day. That's not so good.
(L:) Lentil soup. Leftover apple crisp by Dr. F.
(D:) Sweet potato.

I ate all day long today. But, I ate mostly good stuff.... well, ALL good stuff! I just ate between meals which I haven't done since I started.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    It is my birthday on Sunday, and my work friends did not quite know what to do for me since I am on this plan... so they created this! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yes, I took the picture :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a totally awesome "cake". ha!

    ReplyDelete